You'll need a freezer bag, nail polish, regular scissors and pinking shears.
1. Paint some nail polish onto a freezer bag (make sure it's wide enough to cover your nail)
2. Paint a second coat if it's not opaque
3. Let it dry completely! Preferably a couple of hours
4. Gently peel off the nail polish and cut it into thin strips using your pinking shears
5. Place your home-made chevron stickers on your nails, cut off the excess, apply a topcoat and you're done!
- Essie 'blanc', 'peach daiquiri', 'cute as a button', 'good to go'
- OPI 'definite moust-have', sorry i'm fizzy today', 'matte topcoat'
- Chevron stickers are from miamihandjobs.com **EDIT: changed to http://vinylquickies.storenvy.com
- Regular tape and a tape dispenser
- Pinking shears
- Nail art brush (mine's from winstoniastore.com )
Porch swing days - faster by Kevin MacLeod
Just the plain mention of the word Romance and love brings lots of hearts to our minds almost immediately. So, what this cute nail art has in store for you has been already explained with its title – Huge, romantic hearts. Let all your fingertips flaunt big red and pink hearts that go just like magic with a romantic dinner, date or special days like Valentine’s. All thanks to the Romance Collection by Thumbs up Nails offering you some of the loveliest overlay stickers and wrap, making it an effortless affair to pull off a complicated design.
Read The Detail Here