Medium size chicken coop designed for 3 to 4 chickens. Built with insect and rot resistant fir for durability. 8 7/8″ Wide x 26″ Deep x 39 1/2 ” Tall Large Outdoor Run Double Nesting Box With External Access Roosting Bar Pull-Out Tray for Easy Cleaning Translucent Polycarbonate Roof Over Hutch and Run. Strong Steel Mesh
- Works great for Rabbits, Chickens, Ducks, Poultry, or Other Pets. Hen coop, nesting box/egg box and run backyard, all in this deluxe poultry house.
- A mesh-made window in the living room allows fresh air circulation, PC hollow sheet roof make the space much more sunlight inside.
- One slide-out black tray in the right side(Easy to clean).
- The nesting box offers a safe indoor spot for your pets to sleep and rest comfortably. It can be easily opened to extract eggs.
OUTER Dimension: 53″L X 25″W X 28″H
INNER Dimension: please refer to the second picture
NOTE: Linoleum can be put on the ground to protect the wood from poop.
Designs and Functions:
1. Easy to put together with instructions and pre-drilled holes
2. Color: Wine Red and white trim
1. Petsfit adhere to Amazon Return Policy.
2. Within 30 days, any quality problems, we will take full responsibility.
3. Any damages happened during shipping period, we will burden the cost,please take photo of the damaged part and send the photo to seller.
Attention:Please measure your pet and check the DIMENSION.
- Air will go through from the bottom slabs gaps and 3 floor panels can be lift out easily for cleaning. Top CANNOT be opened
- Side nesting box with divider for 2 hens use and top hinges is easy to lift and remove the eggs
- Solid rain-resistant fir wood construction keeps the cage durable and long lasting
- The box can fit 3-4 normal grown up chicken.Two doors in front and one with stairs are easy for chicken to enter and out
- 1 year warranty: any damage happened in 1-year, replacements can be sent
Read Also: Most Popular Diy Chicken Coop Ideas
Perches are an integral part of all poultry coop designs since it is where your flightless friends obtain forty winks-not in the nesting boxes like many people are resulted in believe! An ideal perch is 50mm and should be made with your chickens fragile feet in mind. Anything too little or too large will cause your chickens to obtain sore feet and could lead to further foot problems. Because so many hens prefer to roost up high the perch should sit at least 45cm from the ground.
If you’re searching at chicken coop designs with multiple perches, they must be based at different heights to help replicate their environment, in the end we do want our poultry house animals to be pleased!
The Safety of your chicken Coop
There lot of predator out you will see hunt your chicken and the egg like outdated classical cartoon the wolf will be preying your chicken egg. trying to harming your chicken lifestyle. Your chosen coop also needs to be fitted with proper sliding locks, bolts and padlocks, not flimsy twist closes,